Large luxury villa in the Partida de Torrecarrals, in an area of forest surrounded by orange groves and was part of the “Finca La Moya", five minutes from the beach called “Las Marinas” and with spectacular views of orange groves and of the sea.
It has 15,000m2 of land that contains native pine forest, an orange orchard, garden, outdoor heated pool and a space dedicated to the vegetable garden.
The building consists in the main house, built-in 1994 and refurbished in 2006 when a second semidetached house was added to the first one, but independent, but visually it looks like a single construction. Both houses have no interior communication, although they are linked one to another through a covered porch.
-MAIN HOUSE (5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, kitchen and laundry-pantry):
In addition to the large interior spaces, the main feature of the house is the integration with the garden through floor-to-ceiling windows in all rooms, especially in the living room, where those are completely practicable.
Constructed area, without open terraces: 335m2, distributed over two floors:
- Ground Floor (218m2 without open terraces):
In this floor we can find:
o The 25m2 master bedroom (en-suite, with integrated full bathroom), o another secondary bedroom, with a full bathroom which is also of general use, o the large living room - dining room of 75m2 that allows creating different environments, fully integrated with the garden, o the kitchen, very bright and large, with direct access to the garden, fully equipped, o the laundry-pantry room, fully equipped with a washing machine, dryer machine, additional fridge and its own sink. From this room, you can directly access the other house through a covered porch. o the main covered porch, of 30m2, East oriented (cool and sheltered from the sun; ideal for use from noontime in summertime) that includes a living and dining area o a large open terrace south oriented, facing the pool and protected by two motorized awnings. Ideal for night use in summertime and day use the rest of the year.
- First Floor (117m2 without open terraces):
In this floor we can find:
o A large en-suite bedroom, of 27m2 (facing east and south) with a full bathroom. The bedroom has a window overlooking the pool and two access windows to a large open terrace of 25m2, overlooking the orange groves of the area and the sea and protected with two awnings, o two bedrooms facing north with views of the sea and with access to another large terrace of 30m2 with spectacular views of the nearby orchards and the sea, o a full bathroom, shared by the two previous bedrooms, o an office or living room, of 17m2, facing North and East, overlooking the sea and with access to the large terrace shared with the bedroom suite. o a storage room, which can be easily transformed into a bathroom.
The main house has a wooden armoured door and all the windows are protected by high-security motorized closures (galvanized steel) that, in addition to being operated individually, for safety, can be operated all at once with remote control.
In addition, the master bedroom (on the ground floor) has its own alarm system control panel, can be used as a "panic room", since it has galvanized steel closures and is equipped with a security
armoured door. In this room is the display and the recording system of the security cameras and has a fixed telephone line.
3.- GUEST HOUSE (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living-dining room and kitchen):
Constructed area, without open terraces: 241m2, distributed in ground floor and semi-basement and garage.
- Ground Floor (121m2):
This floor includes:
o A living room of 26m2, facing east, with exit (through three large floor-to-ceiling windows) to the covered porch, very cosy, of 21m2, with stunning views of the environment and of the sea. o an en-suite bedroom, of 23m2, with full bathroom, divided into two separate spaces to achieve greater privacy, o another double bedroom, o an additional full bathroom that is also of general use o a fully equipped kitchen.
- Semi-basement Floor (120m2):
It has a large storage and workshop room through which you access the garage of 60m2, with space for three large cars.
For security reasons, there is no interior access to any houses from the garage.
This guesthouse can be used completely independently of the main one, as you would like to use it as a home for guardians or guests, although it can also be considered an annexe to the main house since both are linked through a covered porch.
4.- EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES
- Alarm systems (renewed in 2017):
- It has the first level of perimeter alarm, that consist of a barrier of infrared rays camouflaged in the garden lanterns that creates a security zone that includes a large area of the garden and the pool.
This system is connected by remote control and also by several keyboards located in both houses.
- Each house has its own internal and independent alarm with volumetric presence detectors, although, from the main house the two houses may be controlled, not the other way around. Therefore, the guest house can be used without allowing access to the principal
Both alarms are connected by a remote that controls the two houses and also from a keypad located in each one. There is an additional keyboard in the master bedroom of the main house.
- Surveillance camera system with continuous recording and monitoring, located in the main house’s master bedroom.
If a permanent internet connection is settled, the entire alarm system (including cameras) can be also controlled by the mobile phone through a specific application.
Both alarm systems are connected to a central station by radio and telephone, with connection to the police and firefighters, which have plans on how to get to the property.
- Security blinds system: All windows in the main house are protected by high security motorized galvanized steel shutters (blinds), (like the closures of the shops), which can be operated independently.
In addition, all blinds can be operated at once using a centralized switch or remote control.
The guest house has aluminium shutters in the bedrooms and security bars in all rooms.
- Irrigation system with its own private well: There is an underground private well for watering the garden and the orange orchard. Therefore, this water is free of charge. It also can be used, for the houses, in case of a shutdown of the city service.
In the garden, very close to the pine forest, there is a fire hydrant with the standard connection used by firemen. The exact location and connection protocol has been provided to the fire department.
- Heating and hot water system: Both homes have an independent domestic hot water and radiator heating system, powered by a single diesel boiler. Domestic hot water also has an electric accumulator. There´s a heating and hot water circuit for each house but interconnected so that they can work at the same time or separately, depending on which house is being inhabited, thus reducing energy costs.
The diesel boiler is away from the houses to avoid noise and smells.
In addition, the heating system is connected by a home automation system to connect and disconnect it by telephone.
Air conditioning hot/cold, in the living room of both houses and in almost all bedrooms of the main house.
- Satellite antenna oriented to the Astra satellite.
- Heated outdoor pool: In 2018 a heat pump was added to heat or cool the pool
Inside the 15,000m2 of land it has been sought to maintain different environments, respecting the native areas and integrating them into the natural environment in which it is located:
- Garden: A landscaping study was carried out by which the pre-existing trees were maintained and other native species have were added, together with large grass areas in order to obtain great visual amplitude and a perfect aesthetic combination.
- Heated pool: It is a 12m x 5m outdoor pool with two solarium areas, and that has been perfectly integrated into the previous set, being located at the perfect distance from the house to achieve sufficient proximity to the house without causing discomfort.
Although it receives direct sun all day long, in 2018 a heat pump heating and cooling system were implemented, which allows extending the effective use time in spring and autumn. It also lets cool the water in the summertime, if desired.
- Native pine forest: An area of approximately 5,000m2 of centennial pine forest has been respected, Orange orchard: With an area of approximately 2,000m2, the pre-existing orange orchard serves as a connection point with the rest of the orchards in the area to maintain the distinctive feature of this area of Denia.
It is under commercial production, with different varieties of orange that allow obtaining fruits most of the year, so it is perfectly maintained by professionals skilled at the task.
- Vegetable garden: There is also a small area for planting vegetables for self-consumption, which guarantees self-supply with completely natural products of incredible flavour.