Design villa under construction for sale in Javea. Located in the exclusive area of La Corona, the villa is within walking distance of the port of Javea, as well as all services and beaches. On a plot of 1600m², with a usable area of 632m², 293m² of covered terraces and 180m² open terraces. Distributed on three levels the villa consists of five bedrooms, four bathrooms, two guest toilets, large living room, laundry room, cellar, gym, jacuzzi and sauna. Outside there are several different terraces and two infinity pools heated with salt water. The villa will have the highest quality and all modern comforts such as home automation system, alarm with CCTV, underfloor heating, ducted air conditioning, LED lighting, elevator, etc. South facing with some of the best views in the area. June 2021: 70% of the build now complete. Buyer can choose finishing fixture and fittings to complete the remaining 30%. More photos available of current stage of build, please ask us.
Map of the Area
Property for sale in Javea, Moraira & Benitachell
Contact us today!
+34 966 470 133
Selling your home?
We have a long list of clients wanting to purchase various types of properties, from apartments and villas to luxury properties, in Javea, Moraira and Benitachell. Find out more about our services to sellers.